Odaberite jednu od sljedećih kategorija i pogledajte što je novo na GTA 5 mods:
@lulukaka They are doing it randomly, sometimes you can find them.
Changelog for 1.0.140 version:
- Further improvements in performance and crashing issue.
- Hakumai's popup headlights are working natively, HakumaiPopUpLights.dll is not needed anymore.
- Fixed an issue with smoothing groups of Presidente's front bumper.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect liveries names for Sentinel.
- Fixed an issue with not paintable cages in Sentinel, use primary colour to change their colour.
- Additional tuning parts for Buccaneer and Sentinel are available using Single Player Benny's Original Motor Works (https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/single-player-benny-s-original-motor-works)
@Bitrull Extract ivpack.oiv, look at the assembly.xml and you'll notice all paths where files should be installed.
@MDextreme We are not planning to make nights brighter.
@TheoBrixton Never heard about that issue, all I can say is to reinstall all mods and test them one by one.
@INDGTAgamer Are you sure that VisualV is a problem? DRLs are fine for vanilla vehicles.
@cirax347 Install this mod, ASI Loader and ScriptHook, come on, it's so simple.
@BolinhodeVenus If I'm thinking correctly, there are too many loaded custom DLC vehicles with assigned tuning parts. Try to stick with Rockstar vehicles only and check Infernus and rest of the new vehicles in tuning shop.
@LV01 Of course, Naturalvision is useless without VisualV, because it was developed using our modification.
@adze_800 Looks like your GPU is a problem, I've never heard about that issue.
@House Rushton Read the instructions again and repeat all steps carefully.